Citizenship after 5 years of employment in Cyprus
A. All the applications for naturalization are processed by the Citizenship Section of the Civil Registry of the Migration Department. Eligible are foreign nationals who have completed 5 years of legal residence in eh Republic prior to the date of application. The applicant must have also resided in Cyprus during the last 12 months processing the date of the application.
The accompanying documents of all the applications should be duly authenticated by way of apostile, otherwise they should be sealed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country, and the diplomatic mission of the Republic of Cyprus in the issuing country, and must be all translated into English or Greek by the Press and Information Office of the Republic of Cyprus.
B. The following documents are required:
- Birth certificate of the Applicant
- Certificate of clean criminal record of the applicant
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Copies of all the pages of all the passports of the applicant showing his/her arrivals and departures in Cyprus.
- Detailed statement of arrivals and departures completed by the applicant
- Copies of newspaper advertisements in two consecutive publications which report that the applicant has filed an application for naturalization.
- Two passport size photographs
- Photocopy of receipt for the amount of 500 euros paid as government fees.
C.We from our side can arrange all the procedure form A to Z, including:
a. Preparaton and submission of all necessary application forms,
b. Court process for certification of aplication forms,
c. Announcements in newspapapers
d. Official translations from the the IPO of the republic of Cyprus
e. Following up and liaising with the Civil Registry and Migration Department until the procedure is concluded.