Serviced Offices in Limassol
NAKLAW provides fully serviced offices in prime location in Limassol city in Cyprus.
The offices are located in our corporate business center which was designed to accommodate international foreign companies, situated in the heart of Limassol.
Shared Office Space and Individual Offices
- Shared office spaces with all necessary equipment
- Individual closed offices with separate door key
- Entire floor combining open space and closed offices;
All our tenants can benefit from full range of business support services, such as conference and meeting rooms, everyday corporate administration, and secretarial support.
Real-Substance and Employees
We provide full assistance for setting up Real substance for your company:
- employment of part-time or full-time staff;
- qualified director (located and employed in Cyprus),
- payment of local utilities and taxes on company name.
With our serviced offices and tailored business services your company will have real-substance in Cyprus. Such Company will clearly be seen as tax resident of Cyprus by business partners or even foreign authorities.
Monthly rent starts from as low as EUR 495, depending on office space rented, payment of utility bills, cleaningm and any additional services provided.
Offices are available immediately once you arrive and conclude the agreement, so that you can instantly focus on what’s most important– your business. Our innovative solutions cater to businesses of all sizes and stages, and are customizable to suit your specific needs:
- Various office options to suit the budget and size of your business;
- Offices may be fully pre-equipped, partially equipped or empty;
- Zero up-front capital investment needed. You will pay only rental security deposit;
- Monthly and yearly lease terms available;
- Available separate workspaces, closed offices or even entire floor of our prestigious building;
- We allow to expand or downsize office space according to your changing business needs;
- Discounted additional services available within our building, such as: shared secretary, on-site translators, accountants, lawyers, couriers and security staff.
- Dedicated phone lines, phone answering and forwarding services.