Seychelles, officially the Republic of Seychelles, is an archipelago nation of 158 islands in the Indian Ocean, some 1,600 km east of mainland Africa, and northeast of the island of Madagascar. Other nearby island countries and territories include Zanzibar to the west, Mauritius and Réunion to the south, Comoros and Mayotte to the southwest, and the Suvadives of the Maldives to the northeast. In terms of population, Seychelles is the smallest sovereign state of Africa with the population around of 80,000. The capital of Seychelles is Victoria.
Seychelles Offshore Company Formation – Requirements:
- DIRECTOR: Minimum of one Director
- SECRETARY: A Secretary is necessary. Corporations are permitted.
- SHAREHOLDER: Minimum of one Shareholder. Corporations are permitted.
- Shareholder(s), secretary and director(s) may be the same.
- SHARES & CAPITAL: The standard share capital is USD 5,000.00 divided into 5,000 shares of USD 1.00 each. Shares can be issued with or without par value. Bearer shares are permitted.
- NAME OF THE COMPANY: Must end with one of the following suffixes: Limited or Ltd.; Corporation or Corp.; Incorporated or Inc.; Sociedad Anonima or S.A.
Other Information about Seychelles Offshore Companies:
- Status of the company: Seychelles International Business Company (IBC).
- Incorporation of Seychelles Company takes 48 – 72 hours.
- Seychelles International Business Companies are exempt from all taxes on income derived outside of the Seychelles.
- There is no requirement for filing annual returns or audited financial statements with the Seychelles authorities.
- The Seychelles incorporation documents carry the name or identity of the shareholder(s) or director(s). As such the names appear on the public record.
- The object of the Company is to engage in any act or activity that is not prohibited under any law. The Company cannot carry on business with Seychelles companies or individuals resident in Seychelles.
Seychelles Incorporation Package Includes
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Appointment of First Director
- Share Certificate
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- First Minutes