Citizenship after 5 years of employment in Cyprus
All the applications for naturalization are processed by the Citizenship Section of the Civil Registry of the Migration Department.
The following documents are required:
- Birth certificate of the Applicant
- Certificate of clean criminal record of the applicant
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Copies of all the pages of all the passports of the applicant showing his/her arrivals and departures in Cyprus.
- Detailed statement of arrivals and departures completed by the applicant
- Copies of newspaper advertisements in two consecutive publications which report that the applicant has filed an application for naturalization.
- Two passport size photographs
- Photocopy of receipt for the amount of 500 euros paid as government fees.
We from our side can arrange all the procedure form A to Z, including:
a. Preparaton and submission of all necessary application forms,
b. Court process for certification of aplication forms,
c. Announcements in newspapapers
d. Official translations from the the IPO of the republic of Cyprus
e. Following up and liaising with the Civil Registry and Migration Department until the procedure is concluded.
Interested in Citizenship after 5 years of employment in Cyprus?
If you are interested in our Citizenship after 5 years of employment in Cyprus service, don’t hesitate to contact us by completing the following form. An expert from our team will get in touch with you within 24 hours.