Mergers & Acquisitions
Nasos A. Kyriakides & Partners, LLC provides services to help companies pursue their growth strategies.
As organizations look to grow by entering new markets or protecting their existing interests, mergers and acquisitions, along with alliances, become important strategic tools. Nasos A. Kyriakides & Partners, LLC provides services to help companies pursue their growth strategies—with full awareness of potential risk and benefit—while allowing the organization to concentrate on its day-to-day business.
Mergers and joint ventures may raise substantial competition issues and concerns particularly if they result in the obtaining or strengthening of a position of market power. The duty of competition authorities is to identify and prevent those mergers that have such an adverse consequence upon competition or society that any benefits resulting from them are outweighed or should be ignored. Thus, although mergers have important advantages, the key to effective merger control is to identify why and when a merger should be prohibited.
Experienced Legal advisors
Nasos A. Kyriakides & Partners LLC professional legal team renders its legal services towards:
- Advising on whether a merger, acquisition or joint venture must be notified to the Cyprus competition authority and/or the European Commission;
- Preparing, drafting and submitting Notifications of Concentrations relating to mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures to the Cyprus competition authority and/or the European Commission;
- Advising on the Cyprus law aspects of regional and/or international mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures and formulating legal strategies that pursue and achieve clearance of concentrations;
- Handling the full process of interacting with the competent authorities, dealing with their requests and securing clearance of a concentration;
- Advising on initial commencement proceedings, conducting full due diligence procedures;
- Conducting pre merge negotiations investigations and examinations as to the parties involved in the merger or acquisition;
- Advise on corporate strategy and corporate finance and management dealing with the buying, selling, dividing and combining of different companies and similar entities that can help an enterprise grow rapidly in its sector or location of origin, or a new field or new location, without creating a subsidiary;
- Provision of legal advice and support on all stages of a merge or acquisition procedure, including structuring or restructuring of the enterprise arising out of a transaction.
- Preparation of all relevant agreements (Share Purchase Agreements, Share Participation, Share Transfer deeds) necessary for the conclusion of a transaction.
Interested in Mergers & Acquisitions?
If you are interested in our Mergers & Acquisitions service, don’t hesitate to contact us by completing the following form. An expert from our team will get in touch with you within 24 hours.